Like so many other industries, aviation has grown, matured, improved and become more and more complex over the years. Consequently the systems, models, techniques and linear thinking inherited from the old days gradually fail to grasp the complexity of today’s world. Aviation know-how is not sufficient anymore in the 21st century, it must be complemented by management know-how. Therefore it doesn’t come as a surprise that the latest regulatory frameworks being put in place across the globe heavily focus on management systems and system performance, not to mention industry standards.
Aerodit can assist your organisation shape its way to excellence by providing both an independent, fresh look on your operations and strategic guidance, on either an ad hoc or recurrent basis. Our pool of subject matter experts perform audits and gap analyses covering a range of regulatory requirements, industry standards and management systems:
- EASA Air OPS Part-CAT;
- EASA Air OPS Part-NCC;
- Management systems under ORO.GEN.200 (EASA Air OPS);
- Monitoring of contracted activities under ORO.GEN.205 (EASA Air OPS);
- EASA Air Crew, for Approved Training Organisations;
- Enterprise Risk Management (COSO 2, ISO 31000);
- Safety Management Systems (ICAO Annex 19);
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS);
- Business Continuity (BC) and Emergency Response Planning (ERP)
- Overseas Territories Aviation Requirements;
- IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA);
- IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO);
- Total Operations Management for Safety Critical Activities (TOSCA);
- Total Safety Management;
- US Department of Defense’s Air Carrier Quality and Safety Requirements;
- Cyber security;
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Contact us with your company details to receive a free quote.