Terms & conditions
1. General remarks
The use of this website (www.aerodit.com) is subject to terms and conditions described hereunder. The editor responsible for the website is Aerodit SPRL registered at 67 Ave Gounod, 1070 Brussels, and under the number BE.0566.942.729.
You may get in touch with us at the above postal address or at the following e-mail address: info [ at ] aerodit.com.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave this website and do not use it in any way. If you have any questions, please contact us.
2. Intellectual property
The website, texts, drawings, images, illustrations, animations files, video files, data, databases, software, domain names, logos are subject to intellectual property rights. These objects may not be copied, adapted, reproduced, modified by any mean whatsoever, without the written consent of Aerodit.
3. Site content
This website www.aerodit.com publish information that is, to its best knowledge, up to date. Aerodit does not guarantee that this information is appropriate, accurate, exhaustive or updated on a permanent basis. Aerodit can never be hold liable for the quality of the products sold by advertisers.
4. Website management
Aerodit reserves the right to remove any comments, user profile, that are not in line with the philosophy and commitments listed below.
You undertake :
- Not to use the information illegally
- Not to use the website in a manner that damages, distorts, or freezes the website or otherwise diminishes its efficiency
- Not to use the website to transmit or post computer viruses, or to transmit or post illegal or unlawful material, or material that is any way unsuitable (including but no limited to materials with a libellous, obscene or threatening nature)
- Not to use the website such a manner that its causes infringement of the rights of a natural person, legal person or association, such as but not limited to the rights or privacy and intellectual property
- Not to use the website to post or transmit material for promotional or publicity without requesting Aerodit prior permission Aerodit takes significant precautionary measures for protecting its website and cannot be held responsible for the possible distribution of viruses via its website. If direct or indirect advice is given via the website regarding medical, legal, or business decisions, this advice is given without any guarantee whatsoever and without any liability on behalf of us. You should always consult an expert in the field for additional information regarding the advice given in relation to your particular situation.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive email from us. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter may opt out by clicking on “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of a newsletter.
7. Hyperlinks and references
The website can contain links to other websites. Aerodit does not monitor those websites and has no technical or content control on those websites. Therefore, Aerodit can never be hold liable for the content of these websites.
8. Personal data protection
Aerodit collects personal data for the purpose of internal use such as processing of the order and sending newsletters and information form. Aerodit respects the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 relating to the protection of privacy in the processing of personal data. You have a legal right to access and correct your personal data. You have the right to oppose any processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, free of charge. You can send this request at any time to our e-mail or postal address.
9. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is governed by Belgian legislation with the exception of the Belgian referral rules in Belgian International private Law. In the event of disputes, the Courts of Brussels have sole jurisdiction.